Thursday, January 7

TSNOnami.

We got our annual "Snow storm of the decade" today. And as usual, Cincinnati freaked out
a little bit. Schools were actually on a two-hour delay in anticipation of the storm. It hadn't
even started snowing and they were on a delay. Just saying.

We ended up getting like 3 inches of snow downtown where I'm from they can this summer.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.

snOMG, originally uploaded by thadd.
Click to see all the photos I took of the tSNOnami.

Twitter cracked me up today with everyone's snow storm #HashTags. It was pretty funny.

Here are the #HashTags that I collected...
#WhiteDeath #SnOMG #tSNOnami #SNOzilla #SNOlycrap #SNOpocalypse #SNOmaggedon
And people that buy out the grocery store are now called #SNOWtards, apparently.

And then there were people like me who made fun of everyone's snow-related terror.
#SNOverated #SNOverreaction #SNOverestimated #SNOthingisgoingtohappen

I♥Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment